Home Safety Tips
1. Leave a light on if you leave your home.
2. Lock your doors and windows at all times
3. Leave a radio and/or TV on if you leave your home.
4. Do not answer the door for a suspicious person or persons.
5. Do not leave vacation information on your answering machine.
6. Do not leave a spare key in a conspicuous place.
7. Report any suspicious activity in your neighborhood to the police department.
8. If you have a home alarm, set it.
9. Do not give any personal information out to a caller.