Cheryl Volpe, Montague PHN will be offering Flu Shots at the Great Falls Festival at the Montague Board of Health Tent October 23, 2021 2:00 PM -6:00 PM. Please bring your health insurance card if you have one.
Here’s how to get an appointment for the COVID 19 vaccine.
If you do not use a computer, you may call...
• Call the Greenfield COVID-19 Appointment Line at 413-775-6411
• Call the Gill Montague Council on Aging at 413-863-9357
• Call the Board of Health at 413-863-3200 ext 205
• Call LifePath’s COVID 19 vaccination help line at 413-829-9285
• Mass 211. Dial 2-1-1 to connect to the COVID 19 vaccine help line Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Information regarding the availability of COVID-19 Vaccine is in some ways abundant, but state and local supplies were limited as of Jan 28, 2021. Montague will work to make vaccines available as soon as supply is available to the Town. We will also work cooperatively with neighboring communities and resources to support availability of the vaccine.
Pre Registration Link People can pre-register to book an appointment at a mass vaccination site at mass.gov/COVIDVaccine. Appointments will be offered based on eligibility and available appointments nearby. (July 1, 2021)
The Town of Montague is working dilligently to ensure a safe and appropriate public health response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Updates will appear periodically on this page as new information becomes available.