Board of Assessors
Karen M. Tonelli, MAA
Director of Assessing
|Address:||Montague Town Hall, 2nd Floor
One Avenue A
Turners Falls, MA 01376
No meetings currently scheduled.
3 of 3 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Ann E. Fisk. June, 2022.
- Paul Emery (Elected). June, 2023. Montague, MA 01351
- Ann M. Cenzano (Elected). June, 2024. Montague, MA 01351
In general terms, Assessors value personal and real property each year for the purpose of taxation using acceptable methods of valuation.
It is hard to overstate the importance of assessors in the administration of the property tax and, indirectly, the vitality of local governments. Assessed values determine the distribution of property tax levies among taxpayers. Assessed values must be accurate in order to meet the requirements set forth by the legislature and state regulations.
- Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 03:30 PM -- Upstairs Meeting Room
- Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 07:00 PM -- Second Floor Meeting Room, 1 Avenue A Turners Falls MA 01376
- Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 03:30 PM -- Assessors office, 1 Avenue A Turners Falls MA 01376
- Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 03:30 PM -- Assessors office, 1 Avenue A Turners Falls MA 01376
- Show 197 More...