Parks & Recreation Commission
Next meeting scheduled for Wednesday, December 7 @ 3:30p; Town Hall Annex, One Avenue A, Turners Falls, MA 01376
Contact the Montague Parks & Recreation Department at (413) 863-3216 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions concerning P&R Commission business.
Meeting Schedule: See posted agenda below.
No meetings currently scheduled.
3 of 3 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Barbara Kuklewicz (Elected), Vice Chair. June, 2021. Turners Falls, MA 01376
- Albert Cummings (Elected), Secretary. June, 2022. Montague, MA 01351
- Dennis Grader (Elected), Chair. June, 2023. Turners Falls, MA 01376
The Parks & Recreation Commission is the governing and policy-making arm of the Parks & Recreation Department. It consists of a publicly elected, three member board that typically meets once a month.
The Montague Parks and Recreation Department is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life and the sense of community to the residents of the Town of Montague through the delivery of safe, healthy, diverse, accessible, quality, year-round leisure-time experiences, in addition to preserving and improving its parks and resources.
- Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 03:30 PM -- Montague Town Hall Upstairs Meeting Room, One Avenue A, Turners Falls, MA
- Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 03:30 PM -- Town Hall Annex, One Avenue A, Turners Falls, MA 01376
- Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 03:30 PM -- Town Hall Annex, One Avenue A, Turners Falls, MA 01376
- Wed, May 11, 2022 at 03:30 PM -- Town Hall Annex, One Avenue A, Turners Falls, MA 01376
- Show 21 More...