Wood Bank Related Information (7 files)
The Montague Tree Advisor Committee is pleased to oversee, along with the the Council on Aging and in coppoeration with the DPW, the Montague Wood Bank. Copies of the Wood Bank operational plan, the volunteer waiver form, and task hazard forms appear below.
The Wood Bank is staffed by volunteers who will spend winter of 2018-2019 splitting donated cordwood for use next year. Check back in the future for information regarding how to apply for a needs-based allotment of cord wood in fall of 2019. For information regarding volunteer and donation opportunities, please contact Davide Detmold at 413-863-9296.
- FY21 Montague Wood Bank Available Wood.pdf
- Montague Wood Bank Operations Plan 091118.pdf
- Montague Wood Bank Volunteer Safety Analysis Form Genral Volunteer.pdf
- Montague Wood Bank Volunteer Safety Analysis Form Hand Splitter.pdf
- Montague Wood Bank Volunteer Safety Analysis Form Power Splitter.pdf
- Montague Wood Bank Winter 2021 Available Wood.pdf
- Wood Bank Volunteer Release Form.pdf